Monday, February 21, 2011

Community

No this posting is not about a tv show. If you found this site by Google-ing and thought you would find fun facts about a certain show...exit now.

I have found great joy and I am so excited! I have always had a heart for missions. I LOVE taking care of people! I LOVE IT!

I am so thankful that God has placed me in a community. A community full of people from all walks of life. People from different cultures and status groups. People who need to be loved on and to see Jesus in the people around them.

For the first time, my kids are playing with kids from all kinds of backgrounds. The opportunity to do things I have always wanted to do with my kids is finally happening. I don't even know how to describe the overwhelming sense of joy that I am experiencing. All I know is that God is here and He is blessing me with the desires of my heart. And I'm getting to do it with my kids!!!! It is amazing!

We don't have to leave this city. We can minister and love on people right here in Raleigh. Right here in our community.

I have found a church that shares my heart for reaching the unchurched but not only that, God has placed me in the perfect place, the perfect community so that I can share His love with those who need it most!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews