Friday, July 22, 2011

Mocha Club - Join my Team

Mocha Club -

I am asking for you to take the time to read about the Mocha Club. It was introduced to me and I am excited to introduce it to you today.

Mocha Club is an online community of people giving up the cost of 2 mochas a month – or $7 – to fund relief and development projects in Africa. We work in five main project areas: Clean Water, Education, Child Mothers + Women At Risk, Orphan Care + Vulnerable Children, and HIV/AIDS + Healthcare. For as little as $7 a month you can help someone have clean drinking water. You can help provide the means for a young mother to leave the streets of prostitution and gain an education.

I'm asking that you join my team today and help make a difference in the lives of these women.

Thanks!!

Nicole Greene

“Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?"
Matthew 25:44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews