Thursday, October 21, 2010

Going Dark

Over a week with no Internet because of a unplanned move, is not fun in the world of today. Everything I do, requires some time each day on the computer. Between work, writing, bills and keeping up with what few friends I have, without the Internet, I'm lost.

I have never been so happy to see someone as I was today when the nice guy from Time Warner arrived to install my modem. It didn't take him any time at all to get it working. Cool thing is that now I have incredibly fast Internet. I thought the Road Runner stuff I had before was quick but holy cow, this is amazing. I am now able to download my reports for work in no time at all. Good stuff.

Well for those lonely few that follow this blog, thanks for checking in and now that I'm back online, I hope to catch you up on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews