Saturday, October 2, 2010

Clean Dirt

A mom of five kids along with two dogs and two cats cannot live without a few things. Many I have discovered in the first month of my new job. I have the opportunity to find new things to try and someone else pays for it. Not a bad deal and it has been totally worth it.





First on the list, that I have to suggest is Tide with Acti-lift detergent. Now Tide has been around a long time but its latest advancement in cleaning and stain removal is awesome!! I have a little girl who eats french fries with her ketchup and most of the time she ends up wearing the ketchup herself. Not too long ago, she spilled ketchup all down the front of her white blouse. Mommy forgot about it and threw it in the laundry with everything else. There it sat for a week. No pretreat was used. I threw it into the wash figuring it was a lost cause but to my surprise the stain came out on the first wash and my whites came out bright. Lifesaver! Tide


Next on the list, I found at Ace Hardware. I heard about this product over the radio but did not know where I could buy it. Imagine my surprise when I did a shop at Ace and saw it sitting on an end cap. This product is called Fresh Wave. There are many different products but I bought the Odor Neutralizing Carpet Shake. I have been a huge fan of Febreeze for a long time but with the dog in the house, it just was not cutting it. I could still smell dog on my rugs and carpet. This powder comes in a 6 oz size. Let me warn you, it is not cheap but it totally does what it claims which makes it worth it to me. You can visit their website to read more about it and to see what other products they offer. Fresh Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews