Thursday, October 7, 2010

Money for Nothing

Want to make money or earn prizes for doing nothing other than searching the Internet or opening an email. I have been a part of a couple of websites for a while now and have made a little extra money that is now known as my "mad money" Every time I get paid from these particular companies, I do something special with my kids. It won't make you rich BUT you basically get paid for doing nothing. And yes, you really do get paid. All three companies have made good on their promise to compensate.

First site: Swagbucks


This site does not pay out cash but instead you earn points for different things which you can then turn in for prizes, gift cards, clothes, toys, and the list goes on. It takes longer to earn the points but there are ways to earn extra points through codes hidden on websites so it can be entertaining. By adding them to your toolbar, you earn points for searching the web and you can earn more points for completing surveys, playing games and the list goes on.





Next on the list: Ebates This site would be for those who shop online. For ever purchase you make with a retailer online, you receive cash back. Sites that are included, Ebay, Kohls, QVC, Walmart, Staples, JCPenney, Sephora and the list goes on. In my first month, I made $25 which was sent to my PayPal account so it's legit.

Last on the list: InboxDollars





This site also pays you for searching the web as well as simply opening the emails that they send out. Just add them to your toolbar and when you search the internet, you earn money. I've made $15 with them so far. It is not a ton of money, but it's more than I had and all I had to do was search and open a few emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews