Wednesday, August 31, 2011

College Student Casseroles


Guest post written by Nina Karrigan

One of the best parts about being in college, in my opinion, is that you have complete freedom. One of the parts that I'm taking advantage of as far as that goes is that I just like to cook whatever I want when I want. I'm actually taking advantage of a whole bunch of those things. I've been eating dessert quite a few times.
But I'm always looking forward to finding some really great new dessert recipes. While I was browsing through some new ones, I ran across the website wirelessinternet.net. After I looked through it some, I sent it over to my mom, who's been looking for a new home internet service.

But I'm into quick dorm cooking, more than the long, drawn-out ones. See, you don't have to spend a whole bunch of time whipping something up. It probably wouldn't be all that rewarding if I spent all this valuable studying time just cooking up a storm. That would defeat the purpose of going to college, which is the main goal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews