Monday, August 1, 2011

Mining Company in Canada

One of my favorite movies is Far and Away.  It is one of those movies that I find myself watching over and over.  I love thinking back to the day when people rode horses and traveled in covered wagons.  It was a time where family and friends were appreciated and people worked hard for what they had.

At the end of that movie the characters have traveled west to California in order to claim their land and mine for gold.  They set out in a race for the best piece of land giving them the ability to obtain large acres of land to settle and begin their lives.  It involved a lot of hard work but I can't get past the excitement that had to come with it as well. How cool would it be to own a piece of land not knowing what type of treasure who may find?

I know how much I love going to the beach and sifting through the sand looking for that rare seashell.   I could spend hours sitting there looking through hand fulls of sand in hopes of finding my next great treasure.  
I wonder if I would have that same kind of patience in mining for gold. There is a mining company in Canada that
that is selling gold claims.  I wonder what they cost?   I wonder if mining for gold is the same as searching for sea shells?  Can't you just picture me sitting in my beach chair with my plastic sifter?

Maybe it would be worth checking into this mining company in Canada.  What an adventure that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews