Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Vancouver Kayaks


Recently I sat down and wrote out my Bucket list. There are so many things that I want to do. There are places that I want to visit.  Some are even here on my own continent.  I would love to kayak down a river or walk through a beautiful park.

One place that intrigues me and that I would love to visit is Vancouver, BC.  From the pictures, I have seen it looks amazingly beautiful.  The trees, the water and the city draw me in as if it were a magical place. 

As I explored a little about Vancouver I found that it was named "Top City of the Americas" in Condé Nast Traveler magazine's 2009 Readers' Choice Awards.  It was said that Vancouver offers amazing opportunities for outdoor adventure like kayaking. There is biking, walking trails and parks displaying its scenic beauty. Vancouver Kayaks just might be worth checking out. What an experience. Now to find a way to make it happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews