Friday, January 13, 2012

HELLO 2012! I've been waiting along time for you....


I'm learning to accept that God has a plan and that things are out of my control. I'm learning that when I take the passenger seat and allow God full control of all things, life takes on a whole new meaning. I'm learning He will close doors and get rid of those things that are hurtful. He will protect my heart. He will reveal Himself in miraculous ways. He will open doors at the right time. He will place amazing people in my life that I would have never expected and remove ones that I may not have chosen. God knows what is best for me and I am learning that I must listen to His voice alone in order to go the way in which I am supposed to go. He is good ALL THE TIME!!

I am happier than I have ever been and there are truly no words to describe the joy I am experiencing at this time in my life. God is so good and has blessed me more than I deserve. This year is going to be AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews