Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another thought….

As I was driving home from dropping the kids off at school this morning, I had a thought. No surprise there since I do a lot of my thinking while driving.

I write two blogs and keep a photo blog of the kids. Some day when I'm gone, my kids will have those photos to go back and look at as well as read things I have written. I decided while I was driving that I am going to write more on this blog for them. I am going to focus more on telling stories about myself growing up, funny stories I remember about them, some of our favorite things to eat as well as movies and shows we watch together.

We are so blessed to live in a time where technology makes it easy to access so much. It makes keeping up with the things going on around us so much easier. I realized this morning that once I'm gone, my writing would still be there for them to read and remember. Kind of a cool thing!! I wish this form of technology had been around when my grandparents and great grandparents were younger. I love history and LOVE to hear about how things were for them back in the day.

So here's to making my blog a bit more personal but hopefully more fun as well. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews