Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweet as Honey


Five kids not only means messes made but injuries as well. We get cuts and scrapes quite often and whenever I go to pull out the polysporin, there is panic and screaming.

So here is the latest product that I have to keep close by for whenever trouble strikes. Now this one may seem a bit odd and I have to admit I was skeptical at first but it works. When you have a cut (not deep) or scrape, cover the wound with honey. Yes, honey. I was watching Dr. OZ and he gave the recommendation. Sure enough, last night, child number 4 received quite a large scratch down the side of his face and was crying that it hurt. I took him into the kitchen and spread a thin coat of honey across the scratch. It worked. The pain was gone. Miracle product!!

Disclaimer: I would not suggest using this product in this way if you are allergic to honey or have lots of different allergies.

This picture is that of one of my favorite Christmas presents. I love McDonalds honey and have yet to find any other honey in the stores that even compares. SO...for Christmas my loved ones went to McD's multiple times and collected honey packs. They then emptied out another honey bottle and filled it the those individual packs. Cute huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews