Monday, January 31, 2011

Redbox




This has become a big deal in our house. When we have nothing to do, we head down to the Redbox. How can you go wrong with a movie for a buck?

My phone has a nifty little Redbox app. Whenever we're in the mood for a movie, we look up the title and it tells us which box we need to go to in order to find it or we can reserve it for later. We have about 6 different boxes within about 3 miles of our house. A little crazy but makes it more likely that we'll find a movie that we're looking for at the moment.

Between my two oldest boys and myself, we have several cell phones. At the beginning of the month, we get text messages for free movie rentals. Not only that, the more you rent, the more they give you for free.


At least once a week, we have pizza and movie night. We grab a couple of $5 pizzas from Little Caesars and rent a movie. It has become the highlight of my week! Love that time cuddled with my kiddos doing two of my favorite things....eating and watching a good movie!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews