Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Perfect Substitute

This posting is TOTALLY off the subject from where I have been writing lately but I feel that this posting needs to be written for it is because of this particular food that I have been able to add 5 lbs to my ever-declining weight and am now up to 120lb.

I go through fazes where I crave certain things to eat. Sometimes it is chocolate and other times dry cereal in a Ziploc bag. Over the past month, it has been pancakes. The problem is that not just any pancake will do. It has to be an IHOP Pancake and I have to eat at least 3.

I highly believe there to be a secret ingredient hidden in the fluffy softness of those sweet cakes that when smothered in butter and hot syrup leaves you wanting more. This became a problem last month when the IHOP special was all you could eat pancakes for dirt-cheap. Sinfully delicious but totally worth the extra pounds :-) Now because of the "all you could eat" special, I now want them ALL the time!

Now as you know, I have recently moved which meant going through a closet of clothes and leaving behind A LOT of stuff. Thanks to my weight loss, my wardrobe has become quite limited but I think I'm loving the new size and as I was going through my closet, and tossing things to the side, I had my mom in my ear saying, "don't throw that out just yet because once you're happy and eating again, you'll probably pork back up." This has become the new joke. Whenever I put something on, and it seems like it just might be a little too tight, I am reminded that I must have found happiness again, as I seem to be "porking" back up! Yay for PANCAKES and all those other sweet things making me truly happy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like there should be a thumbs up thing that I can click and claim to "like" this post.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews