Thursday, March 10, 2011

100 Dogs and a sleigh

I am a cat person. I love cats and have two of them. I like dogs but would choose a cat over a dog any day. That being said, I have a seven year old who feels the total opposite. He wants a dog. He loves dogs. In fact, if I would allow it, the child would have 100 dogs. He has this desire to train them, teach those 100 dogs cool tricks and give them all baths. It is cute to listen to him talk about what it would be like for him to have a house filled with 100 dogs. I am just not sure that having so many canines in one place would be such a great idea but he informed me it would be a way to save money. He informed me that he would be able to train them all, we could hook them to a sleigh or wagon, and they could pull us behind them. He said it would be cheaper than having to pay for gas to drive the car. I am thinking he missed that we would have to feed those 100 dogs. Oh, the mind of a child. Makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews