Monday, March 28, 2011

From car seats to rain boots...

With five kids at home, I have had my fair share of diapers, car seats and baby food.  Baby merchandise has come a long way since my oldest was born.  There are all kinds of new gadgets out there to make the job of parenting just a little bit easier.  There are even really neat websites like Become.com that assist in helping parents find all the things they need for baby.

Some of my favorite items were car seats.  Cosco car seats always seem to have nifty little add-ons to make baby’s travels just a little more fun and a tad bit easier on mom.  I loved the removable cup-holder.  It was perfect for a juice cup or for holding a cup of goldfish, so little one could enjoy a snack en route to our favorite place.

Another item I noticed on line was toddler rain boots.  I am not sure about this product.  Truthfully, when my kids were toddlers and it was raining outside, I picked them and ran to the car.  They really had no need for the rain boots. In fact, just the other day, I watched as a toddler tripped and fell while wearing their toddler rain boots.  Not sure that they are the greatest choice for those beginning to  walker but guess they could be fun if you’re out jumping puddles.  To each his own I always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews