Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Where would I be without....

Today I started thinking about what life would be like without Target.  I often think back on the days when I didn't have a cell phone or the ability to text and wonder how I survived without those things for so long.  From there my thoughts drifted to Target.  What did I do before that amazing establishment was created?  


Can we say Phar-mor?  Anyone remember that large drug store that existed back in the day.  I remember it as my favorite go to place.  I did there what I do now at Target.  I wondered aimlessly through the store looking for things to buy that I didn't need.  I would spends endless amounts of time looking over all the make-up and filling my basket with lipstick colors I would never use.  I loved that store.


My dad loved that store too.  They used to have movie rentals for $.99 and every Friday we would head to Phar-mor and load up on movies for the weekend.  We were a crazy bunch!


Ah days gone by.  Now I have Target.  I do the exact same thing except now it is lip gloss and I use every bit of it!  Couldn't live without it.  Truth be told, when I am thinking about where I want to live, there has to be a Target close by. That's the honest truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews