Sunday, March 13, 2011

Collapsible Water Tanks

I was watching TV and saw something interesting. I’m sure they have been around for a while but it was the first time that I had really seen collapsible water tanks. In this particular show, firefighters were using them to hold water for fighting fires. It is quite a brilliant idea. A helicopter flew it in and once it was empty, it collapsed and it was taken and filled again. Impressive. I have decided that I want one. I have kids that will not drink water from a faucet but will however, drink from a water bottle. Maybe if I were to get one of those collapsible water tanks and placed it in the garage, the kids would find it amusing and choose to drink more water. I could always use the outside hose and fill it back up. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews