Friday, March 18, 2011

Quick Fancy Sandwich



A really quick dinner or lunch idea that I have become addicted begins with an English muffin. English muffins are one of my favorite types of bread and it has now become my choice for a sandwich.

Thanks to my job, I have become quite familiar with the Deli counter at the grocery store and have developed quite a liking to Boar's Head Deli meat. This would be the first choice for meat on my sandwich.

Also because of this job, I have discovered Boar's Head Pepperhouse Gourmaise. It is their gourmet mayonnaise and it is SO good.

The quick steps to making this delicious sandwich is simple. I begin by toasting my English muffin. Once done, I melt shredded sharp cheddar cheese on the bottom half. I then spread a little of the mayo on the other half. I then add two slices of the Boar's Head Honey Maple Ham. So good and so easy. Worth the price of the meat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews