Sunday, March 13, 2011

Inventing the Secondary Spill Containment System

I am in the process of inventing new items that every mother needs. I have come up with the idea to create a secondary spill containment system. As moms, we tend to be mopping up spilled milk quite often. The rush of spilled milk has interrupted many a meal. My thinking is to develop a spill containment system that catches the milk before it reaches the floor. Genius right? Somehow, it would fit around the edge of the table so the milk would then run off into the container, flowing down into a tube, which would then lead to a bottle of some sort that would catch it all. You would then be able to pick up the bottle and pour out the spilled milk. Personally, I think it is brilliant!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant I tell you. Bril-il-il-il-iant!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews