Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nationwide Golf Tournament


<----View from my window


Something exciting is in the air of Wakefield Plantation. There are news crews and signs everywhere. Yellow rope wrapping around the golf course. It appears that there is a golf tournament taking place this weekend and the buzz is crazy. There is even a free concert this weekend in which a country artist will be singing. 


This is our first tournament while living in our new home so this is our first experience with all the excitement. From the view of my bedroom window, I have a clear view of the 13th hole. What people will pay $150 a ticket to see, I will get to watch for free in my nice air conditioned home while drinking a nice tall glass of lemonade.



The crowd will probably cause a bit of a headache this weekend but at least our entertainment will be free. Sounds like fun!!

1 comment:

Total Pageviews