Tuesday, June 14, 2011

To die for....

Let me just express how incredibly thankful I am that Krispy Kreme in Wake Forest finally got it right. 


I love Krispy Kreme doughnuts.  I love them A LOT!  But I only like them cold.  I will NOT eat a Krispy Kreme doughnut hot as they are incredibly disgusting.


The best Krispy Kreme doughnut I ever had was found in Burbank California.  Everything about those doughnuts were perfect. They were the perfect temperature and had they had the perfect amount of glaze.  They were divinity.


I was thrilled when I learned that Krispy Kreme would be opening up a store only minutes from my home.  Once it opened I visited quite often but always left disappointed.  The doughnuts were not good and so I quit going.


Several weeks ago I had a craving and gave in.  I decided to give this store a second chance.  To my amazement, I found the perfect doughnut right here in Wake Forest.  It was as if God picked up the Krispy Kreme in Burbank and placed it minutes within my house.  


Now I cannot get enough. I want doughnuts all the time.  This is not a good thing during bathing suit season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews