Friday, June 10, 2011

Urgent request

"For this people's heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them."

Matthew 13:15

Today I had a conversation with someone that left me filled with grief.

As I looked into their eyes I saw no evidence of joy, peace or light. Instead there was cold and darkness. So much pain. A heart that has become hardened to Truth.

My heart aches for this person. My heart is scared for this person. My heart fears where their eternity will be spent.

Scripture says,

"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

Matthew 18:19-20

I'm am at a loss at what else to do and so this is my request...

For those concerned with Kingdom and eternal things, I am inviting you to my home this Monday night for a time of specific prayer. I am asking my readers and friends to join with me in lifting up those in our lives that have walked away from God or are lost. To meet with me to pray for protection and softened hearts for those we love that have lost their way.

Will you join me? Please?

Please forward to those you know. Let's fill my home with people and prayer for those we love in order to bring glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews